12.11.2009

Quick reminder

This is just a quick reminder that the entries for the Christmas/Winter Challenge are due tonight at 6pm PST. I will announce a winner tomorrow.

Here are a few of some of my recent layouts. This is a scraplift of an awesome layout that I saw in "creating keepsakes." It is called "celebrate" and it was done by Jen Jockisch. You can find it on page 24 of the January 2010 issue:
This is another layout I did last night. Sorry for the bad scan...it was the best I could get, though...I'm so in love with the Crate Paper "Bliss" collection. It's so perfect...and it goes really well with all the pictures from my best friend's wedding:

2 comments:

caroline hancock said...

They are both beautiful Kat. I keep thinking of you as i still have yet to do a square page . Building and Moving house and christmas seems to be leaving me not much scrap time this month , so is def on my to do list for once im moved and organised
Caroline

nikilynn said...

Those are great LO's! The first one looks SO fun! The second one is just gorgeous! Can't wait to see who wins the Christmas/Winter Challenge. (I have my finger and toes crossed!).