1.20.2010

Creating Keepsakes Blog

Hey, all...I was blog hopping tonight and came across this! Maybe you remember my "Baking Bread" layout. If not, here it is:

And by clicking on the above link you can see the FABULOUS layout that actually inspired me to make it! I still love Jen Jockisch's layout...probably one of my favorite ones ever.

Also, the Cosmo Cricket blog has been posting sketches recently. They have all been really cute and easy, so I recommend going over there and checking them out. Click here for today's post. They are featuring layouts made from their last sketch and they have a fun new layout posted today. A layout I made from their last sketch is posted there:

5 comments:

Audra said...

how awesome to be featured on the ck blog!!! congrats!! love the los!!

PaperCameraScissor said...

Way to go being featured on the blog! that is way cool.

Great layout--love how many pics you got on there.

Pearl said...

CONGRATS On being highlighted on both blogs ! what a fun style you have ! so unique !

Deana said...

That is so cool that your LO received recognition! Congrats!

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

For the Cosmo Cricket sketches, do you have to use Cosmo Cricket paper? Just wondering if you knew!