1.06.2010

Got Scraps? Tear 'em up!

Hey all! You know all those scraps that you have lying around that I try to convince you to use every now and then? Well, besides making squares out of them, you can also tear them up to get a unique look. Sometimes, the messy teared look is just what a layout needs. Here are a few examples:

I just made this one last night:
And here are a few older layouts of mine that use the tearing technique...
I made this layout back in September 09 and it was inspired by Sarah de Guzman's layout "Bwech!" And apparently I have a "my guy" theme going on in this post...ha! I didn't notice that until today when I went to make this post...and the even more random thing is that he is wearing the same shirt in both layouts but the photos were taken at two entirely different times...
And this is just another old one:

6 comments:

Audra said...

great idea for scraps!!

sarah said...

scraps are always GREAT when you don't know what else to use! hehehe. :) they def go a long way. LOVE your take on my bwech lo. :) you did a great job lifting it! ;)

hugs,
s.

PaperCameraScissor said...

Hey girly--I did one of your great sketches( actually did two but only posted one) thanks for the inspiration.
http://papercamerascissor.blogspot.com/2010/01/scrappin-fool.html

nikilynn said...

WOW, great way to use up those scraps. The LO's look great!!!

Unknown said...

all of these are so sweet!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.