1.24.2010

Sketchy inspiration

Hey, all! When I get really stuck for layout ideas, I like to use sketches. I thought I would provide you with a list of some of my favorite sketch sites, in case you ever find yourself in a bind:

1. Creative Scrappers
2. Sketchabilities
3. The Scrappiest
4. Scrapsketch

And here is a recent layout that I made using one of Sarah de Guzman's sketches:

And, as a side note, this layout was made using the January Polka Dot Whimsy Kit. Check out the site for more details on their fabulous kits. I don't design for them or anything like that; I'm just totally in love with the monthly kit :-)

Come back soon...details of my next challenge will be up later this week!

3 comments:

caroline hancock said...

lovely layout, they look like really lovely kits, wish i could get another right now lol

Audra said...

great lo! love that you used two b&w with one color photo... really cool idea! and thx for the great links!!

Jennifer Moore said...

Super cute! Just wanted to point you in the direction of a great new sketch site that my sister started: www.sketchinspiration.ning.com A new sketch is posted every Sunday! :)