4.11.2010

Fun with sketches...

Hey, all! I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend...they sure do fly by, though, don't they??

This weekend I played around with a fun sketch, created by Zarah, that I found posted on Stephanie Hart's blog. She designed a layout based off of it for the Creative Scrappers blog bounce that was going on last week. I fell in love with the sketch and just had to use it. I made some alterations, though. I have major problems with scrappong negative space. I LOOOVE negative space layouts, but I always feel this overwhelming urge to fill the space...so annoying. I'm incredibly jealous of all those scrappers out there that make negative space looking amzing. So, instead of using the sketch with all the negative space, I enlarged the sketch. Here is the result:

Thanks for stopping by...enjoy the rest of the day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love your layout, good idea blowing it up, i have a really hard time leaving lots of negative space too, your doggie is cute!!

Stephanie said...

Love your take on the sketch Kat!!!

I think negative space is difficult for most of us LOL
I've learned to leave it alone, but its never my first instinct hehe

xo