4.27.2010

Random Rainbow Inspiration

Hey, all! You know those fun blog posts that some people do that include fun little images they found from around the web? Antonia Krajicek does an awesome job of this at her blog. I love going over there and checking it out when she has posted a new day of inspiration. Well, since I have nothing crafty to share with you today, I figured I would share some of the fun images I have found recently...and since I love bright colors...all my photos are bright, too :)


found here


I want these shoes so bad! found here


found here


found here


found here
Hope this brought a little sunshine and colorful inspiration to your day!!

9 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

I totally want that first piece of cake! Yum!

MirjamC said...

Hi:) thanks for visit my blog!
love these colorful pictures and specially the yummy cake!!! your scrapwork is beautiful en very inspiring!!! i'll visit your page on scrapbook.com soon to see all of your work

val said...

love your pics and it reminded me of the cake that was made on martha last week. we are going to try it. if you watch the video they give you step by step instructions!

http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/rainbow-cake

happy scrappy! if you try it i want to know how it turns out!

PaperCameraScissor said...

oh my gosh love that cake! I am so inspired thank you!

caroline hancock said...

wow love all these pictures wouldnt mind a slice of that yummy cake

sarah said...

i LOVE when toni does that! :) ...and i LOVE your version of inspiration too! so bright and so happy.

hugs,
sarah.

Antonia Krajicek said...

OMGosh!! Aren't you so sweet?! Thank you SO MUCH for the shout out and for giving my blog some love! Sorry I'm so late in commenting, I'm just getting back from vacation and getting caught up! I love your rainbowlicious list of inspriation! Thanks you again Kat!! You Rock :)

Beth said...

Love this post...thanks for sharing. I love checking out new blogs!

Unknown said...

ooo i love those photos!! that cake seriously made me super hungry too, lol!!
thanks about my puppy!! she feels pretty icky right now because she had to get some shots and they put her on antibiotics but hopefully shell be feeling better by tomorrow! :(