7.11.2010

CS #112

Hey, all! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I've been sort of a bum today. I'm actually watching old episodes of "Dawson's Creek." That show makes me laugh so much when I look at the clothes they are wearing and the way their hair is styled. It also made me realize that I will probably be highly embarassed when I look back at pictures of me 10 years from now...

Anyways, while I wasn't watching "Dawson's Creek," I did do a layout, based of the new Creative Scrappers sketch. Here it is:

Enjoy the rest of your day!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute page! I love the bright colors and splatters on the white backdrop. I haven't seen Dawson's Creek since it went of the air. I might have to check it out for a good giggle! :)

Kristine said...

fabulous page! love the ink stains and colors are so nice and vibrant.. nicely done ;-)

Sarah Lou said...

oh the creek!! i loved pacey. love this playful layout!!! the paint is divine!

Suzanne said...

Such a great page - love the scallops and splatters.

sarah said...

love the title on this one! ;) hehe.

hugs!

PaperCameraScissor said...

I am so loving all your splattering paint! I know you have done it before but it is calling me to do some. I have this create spark that wants to get out and splatter---:D

I also love the colors on this layout.