8.29.2010

Using Up My Scrap Stash

Happy Sunday, all! I hope your weekend has been nice so far.

I have a new layout to share with you. It's based on the newest sketch posted on Creative Scrappers. I flipped the sketch on it's side to get my page design.
I had a lot of fun with this layout for a few reasons: (1) That fun striped paper is actually from the My Mind's Eye Colorful Christmas collection...but you can't tell it's Christmas-y at all! (2) I got to use a ton of my Prima self-adhesive gems...so fun! (3) I got to use a few sets of my alphas...I'm not usually one for mixing and matching my letter stickers, but I really like how it looks, so it may be something I start to do more often.

Thanks for stopping by...enjoy your day!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Using my stash in stead of buying more and more. Something I need to do more.....
Love your result.

I also had a go at this sketch.
scrap4kids

Frances said...

LOVE all of the fun colors in your layout...cute stuff chickie!!