10.23.2010

♥ my lazy Saturdays...

Hey, all! Sorry I have been absent so much this month...it's been a combination of me being busy with work and me being too lazy to do anything productive in my freetime.

Anyways, I did have a layout that I wanted to share. I used the newest Creative Scrappers sketch (#126) to make it. Here it is:
Am still loving that fun Echo Park paper and decided to do something I don't normally do: make patterned paper my background. I usually only use patterned paper as accent pieces, but this paper is just too fun...

Thanks for stopping by....hope you have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

This looks really cute! I love the design.

Unknown said...

oo fabulous lo!! I love the girly look and love how you stitched the circles!

Jessy Christopher said...

I like how u tie the last photo. So pretty layout & the details are awesome too!!