11.23.2010

December Daily Foundation Pages 6 - 10

Hello!!

I have 5 more foundation pages to share with you tonight for my December Daily project: Day 6 - This page is not too exciting...I love the Making Memories number ribbon, though.

Day 7 - The envelope opens up so I will be able to store stuff in it later. Day 8 - I wish this picture did the cardstock justice...I LOVE this cardstock...it is super glittery, very pretty...and has a smooth finish...so no glitter everywhere! It's perfect! I wish I knew what company made it because I would purchase some more, but I only had a scrap of it in a kit that I had laying around.
Day 9 - I loved this diecut from Basic Grey...it definitely works for Christmastime.
Day 10 - More glitter paper. However, unlike the other paper that I love so much, every time I touch this paper it looks like I got caught in a glitter tornado...it's still fun, though. I do love sparkly things.
Thanks for stopping by.


To see my December Daily Cover, click here.
To see my December Daily Foundation Pages 1-5, click here.

1 comment:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

These pages are really cute! I like the BG diecut, too. "Do I really spend that much?" lol