4.03.2011

Spring is in the Air!

I know I say it every month, but I can't believe how quickly 2011 is flying by...I wish it would slow down a little bit, but I'm not complaining that it's beautiful Springtime! Speaking of Springtime, I am privileged to be this month's guest designer at The Make and Create Shop. The owner, Anna, creates the most beautiful handmade embellishments and puts together the cutest kits full of her handmade lovelies. This month's kit is very Spring-y. I just got it in the mail yesterday and I'm totally in love. It is full of the most gorgeous colors and the cutest embellies. I've already created one layout with it. Here is a sneak:
Make sure you stop by The Make and Create Shop to see the whole kit!

3 comments:

HarmonySweetpea said...

Congrats on your guest spot. The sneak looks like its going to be fab!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

I'm with you...this year is going by way too fast! Congrats on the GTD spot. She does have cute embellies and kits!

Jolanda said...

Amazing sneek...makes me want to see more!!
Have a nice day!