6.27.2011

Butterfly Crafts Sketch Challenge

Hi, everyone!! Sorry I've been MIA recently. I was traveling all last week for work...and I got sick. Somehow I managed to get an ear infection in both ears! Only me :)

I do have a quick layout to share, though. It's for the current sketch challenge over at
Butterfly Crafts:

Thanks for stopping by. I don't know about all of you, but I'm looking forward to my 3-day weekend to get some extra crafty time in!

Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Sassafras; Border Strips: Doodlebug Design, Sassafras; Alphabet Stickers: Doodlebug Designs; Butterflies: Jenni Bowlin Studios; Chiboard: Maya Road; Miscellaneous: stick pins, ink pen

2 comments:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Ugh...an ear infection sounds miserable! I hope you recover from it quickly.

On a happy note, your page is adorable with cute photos!

I'm with you... totally looking forward to the extended weekend :)

Luckie said...

Soooo great!