8.18.2011

My Creative Type Prompt

Hi, everybody...it's almost Friday (thank goodness...I don't know about you, but I NEED a weekend :) ).

I wanted to share my first layout for
The Creative Type. The propmpt was to scrap a vacation...and use paint! I can use some paint! I decided to approach the paint a little differently, though, and kept my layout relatively clean:
Go check out The Creative Type to see what the other fabulous ladies created!

Layout: Patterned Paper: Basic Grey, Echo Park; Border Strips: Bazzill; Stickers: Echo Park; Paint: Unknown :(

2 comments:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Lovin' all the scallops and circles! Cute photos of you too :)

Michelle Hernandez said...

This is FANTASTIC! Love how you used the paper the kraft versus white and the circles motif- super creative take on that. Great photos too!