11.17.2011

The Creative Type - November

Hi, everyone! Team B's layouts are up on The Creative Type. This month's prompt: the best advice you've ever received. I used one of my favorite quotes, "Never frown, even when you're sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile."
I also used another one of Toni's awesome blooms! This one came from her "Autumn Splendor" kit and really matched everything so well.

Thanks for stopping in...Bounce on over to
The Creative Type to see the rest of the takes on this month's prompt!

Layout: Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye; Alphas: American Crafts, October Afternoon, Glitz, Sassafras, Jenni Bowlin Studios, Cosmo Cricket; My Mind's Eye;Bling: Recollections; Felt flower: Green Horned Unicorn; Washi Tape: American Crafts

1 comment:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Great layout!! I love how you placed the quote along the entire left edge with all the different fonts. And adorable photos of you too! :)