1.27.2012

I'm a follower...

I am not usually super "trendy" when it comes to scrapbooking, but I sort of had to cave and finally jump on the chevron bandwagon...umm, I love chevrons! So, I created a chevron background and kept the rest of the layout fairly simple:

Don't you love that photo? When E's sister got engaged, her fiance hired a professional photographer to come take photos (he was hiding in the bushes while he proposed)...such a neat idea! After the proposal, the photographer took some family shots and a lot of great ones of Laura and her new fiance, Aaron. I do not know the photographer's name, so unfortunately, I am unable to give him credit at this time. If I find out, though, I will definitely update!

Additionally, I thought
Studio Calico's Boardwalk kit (with Boogie Board add on) was perfect for this beach photo and used a bit of every paper in the kit that I loved.

Thanks for popping in...enjoy your weekend!

Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; Kit: Studio Calico; Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye; Crate Paper for SC; kraft heart: Pebbles; Font: Courier New

9 comments:

sarah said...

for being so trendy, i think it's unique! beautiful work, and yes, that photo is fantastic.

hugs,
sarah.

Cook Scrap Craft said...

that's a really cute picture! I like the design on this one and how you did the chevrons at the bottom of the page.

p.s. I got my package in the mail this week! THANKS!

Michelle Hernandez said...

FUN! Love what you did with the chevrons and that photo is fantastic! Great looking page!

Sarah Lou said...

Um its chevrons - its illegal not to fall in love with them and try them in some kind of medium!!

love it - big time - amazing photo and love just the though of journaling on teh side!

Kat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
misty said...

lovin the chevrons! Great photo and layout!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Such a fun page! I love the patterned papers you used to make your chevrons and that photos is seriously so cute!!! :)

Deana said...

Loving your chevron! Such a fun & happy page!

Luckie said...

I love it!!!