9.18.2012

Giftwrap Goodness: Creative Gift Wrap

Hey, everyone!

I have something a little different to share with you this evening: a recent gift that I gave for a birthday.  I decided to be all creative-like in my gift-wrapping and do something a little more fun.  I have a whole Pinterest board full of gift wrap ideas, so I figured I should put it to good use :o)  Here is what I came up with:
 

What do ya think?  I can guarantee the gift wrapping is probably just a tad more exciting than the gift (a book).  It felt so good to be creative in this way...is it terrible that I am ready for Christmas now because I want to come up with more creative packaging ideas?!?!

Kraft Paper: Scotch; Patterned Paper, Ribbon, Twine, Diecuts: Jillibean Soup; Alphas: October Afternoon, Jillibean Soup; Doily: mypapershop

1 comment:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Adorable! It makes me want to go wrap up a gift for someone :)