10.09.2012

Let's Go Hokies!!

Hey, everyone!!!  If you had a long weekend, I hope you enjoyed it.  I used some of my extra time to scrap a bit.  Here is one of the pages that I created:
E & I have been to a few different college footall games over the years (Iowa a few times, Duke, Tulane (our alma mater, which is not a school really known for its sporting abilities)).  He has a good friend who is a VA Tech grad, so of course when we we offered to tickets to the game, we had to go.  And it was a blast.  Blacksburg, VA is absolutely gorgeous - especially this time of year.

What fun fall activities have you been up to recently??

Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Echo Park, American Crafts; Alphas: Echo Park; Wood Shapes: Sodalicious, Studio Calico; Diecut frame: Studio Calico; Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eyes; Button: Bella Blvd

1 comment:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Great design on this layout! I love how you incorporated the tickets. I miss the days of Husker games. It's not nearly as much fun watching on TV.