10.07.2012

The Studio - Family Challenge

Good morning, everyone!  The first October challenge for The Studio is up this morning!  Today's challenge is all about family, which is actually a pretty broad category, if you think about it.  Here is my layout:
I decided to focus on the fact that I added four amazing people to my family the day Eric & I got married: Eric, his parents and his sister.  And then his sister got married 3 weeks after us and I added 2 more awesome people to my family: her husband and his daughter...but I don't have a picture of that whole group that also includes my parents.  Needless to say, though, I am blessed with awesome people in my life!

I hope you can play along with The Studio this week.  The prize this month is from Teresa Collins!  And, as always, the design team's layouts are all inspirational.

Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill, DCWV; Patterned Paper, Diecuts, Alphas: October Afternoon; Paper Borders: Doodlebug Design; Felt Flowers: Queen & Company

1 comment:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

YAY for family! I love the vibrant colors. The hand-pieced chevron is very cool too :)