11.04.2012

The Studio Die Cut Challenge

Hey, everyone!  The newest challenge is up at The Studio today and it's a fun one: use your die cuts on your layout/project.  These can be pre-cut from certain manufacturers or cut by you using a machine.

This challenge was great for me because I am currently enrolled in Studio Calico's "Cut It Out" class, taught by Susan Weinroth.  I haven't used my silhouette too much since I got it because I haven't really known how, but this class is helping a lot.  Here's my layout:
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you can play along with us this month.  Check out what the other fabulous ladies created here.

Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Queen and Company, Crate Paper; Cuts: Studio Calico, Ali Edwards for Studio Calico; Printables, wood shape: Studio Calico; Date/Place Label: Evalicious; Tape: K & Company, Queen and Company; Staples: Tim Holtz

3 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

awesome job!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Jealous of your Silhouette! One day I will own one. Love your page. Your layouts are always so bright and happy :)

pysselpetra said...

that is a really fab design and I am amazed by the thin designs you manage to cut ♥