12.10.2012

December Daily 2012: Days 5, 6 & 7

Wel, I am back again to share a few more December Daily pages.  I really love the multi-pocket page protectors.  I love that I can sew in confetti and make teensy-tiny little layouts and include multiple photos in an organized manner.  Anywho...enough of that.  Here's what I've got:

On day 5, my parents sent me chocolate-covered pretzels from Sarris Candies.  They are one of my favorite treats.  Trust me, if you're looking for some yummy gifts to send out, this is where you need to go!
Day 6 focused on the bouquet I made for our kitchen island:

On day 7 I went to see "Playing for Keeps" with two of my girlfriends...it was a very cute movie (having Gerard Butler starring in it doesn't hurt, either!).

As always, thanks for stopping in.  I should be back soon to share a new Punky Scraps layout!

Day 5: Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn, October Afternoon; Alpha Stickers, Rub-on: October Afternoon; Washit Tape: October Afternoon, Queen & Company; Wooden Letters, Green Ticket: Studio Calico; "Details" Sticker, "Today" Bubble: Simple Stories; Brads: Making Memories

Day 6: Printed Vellum: American Crafts; Journaling Spot: Chic Tags; Wooden Number, Vellum Arrow: Studio Calico; Alphas: Doodlebug Designs

Day 7: Patterned Paper, Stickers: October Afternoon; Buckle: Queen and Company; Wooden Number: Studio Calico; Staples: Tim Holtz; Star Brads: Making Memories

No comments: