3.03.2013

The Studio | March Recipe Challenge

Good morning, everyone!  Where is the year going?  It's March already!!  However, a new month means new challenges at The Studio.  Today's challenge is a recipe challenge that was created by yours truly.  I picked a fun, easy recipe that contained products that I felt certain almost everyone has in their stash:
*Kraft cardstock
*Mist or paint
*At least one tag
*At least 2 different types of alphas

I love the results from the design team!  Everyone on the team has such a fun, unique style, so you get so many different, cool layouts.  I actually created a layout that strayed a bit from my usual style:
Like I said, it's a bit unusual for me...and I hated it at first, but it's growing on me and I think I actually sort of like it now...

Please pop on over to The Studio to play along!

Supplies: Cardstock, Journaling Card, Tags: Recollections; Patterned Paper, Mistable Stars, Turquoise Alphas, Arrow Sticker, "Fun" Sticker, Mists: Heidi Swapp; Gold Alphas: American Crafts; Twine: We R Memory Keepers

4 comments:

Luckie said...

À bit unusual as you said... But i love it soooo much!!!
Xoxox

Chantelle said...

this is so fun - love how you combined all the elements - great page :)

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

This is so colorful and fun! The photo is HILARIOUS :)

pysselpetra said...

ha ha funny funny page ♥ love it