5.08.2013

A Quick Layout Share

Good morning, everyone!  I'd like to pop in quickly and share a quick layout that I made.  I am currently taking a Studio Calico class called "Pop Off the Page 2."  It's taught by Jen Jockish and it's all about how to layer and add dimension to your layouts....something I definitely need help with.

The first week's challenge was to scrap lift a layout by one of the class contributors.  I chose to scrap lift a layout by Marcy Penner.  Here is the end result:
Definitely a bit out of my comfort zone and usual style, but I'm happy to keep learning all these fun techniques!

Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Studio Calico, Basic Grey, Lily Bee Designs, Fancy Pants, American Crafts; Envelopes: Fancy Pants; Wooden Shapes: Sodalicious; Journaling Card: My Mind's Eye; Alphas, Washi Tape, Mist: Studio Calico; Badge: Hello Forever by Marcy Penner; Star, Library Card: Basic Grey

3 comments:

Michelle Hernandez said...

This is beautiful Kat!!! I love the colors you chose and the camera roller stamp looks AWESOME in white! I'mnow following via bloglivin' since google reader is going away in June- I'm letting all my fave bloggers know so they can get ready. :)

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Super cute! I bet you're learning a lot in that class! I can't wait to see what you create next :)

Luckie said...

Awesome layout!! And staches suit you well!! Ha ha!!