12.30.2013

Favorite 6 in 2013

So...every year I do a post that contains my top 10 layouts from the year.  This year, I can't do a top 10.  Why?  Because I only managed to make about 30 layouts, so I would basically be posting a third of my layouts in just this post.  Why didn't I choose 5?  Because I had a really hard time deciding (ha!).  Here they are:
 original post here
 
 original post here
 
 original post here

original post here
 
 original post here
 
original post here
 
To see the products used in each layout just click on the original post links.
 
Did you do a favorites post for the end of the year?  If so, leave me a link in the comments...I'd love to see!  As always, thanks for stopping by.  I hope you and your family have a safe and happy new year celebration.  I can't wait to see what 2014 brings!

1 comment:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

These are all great layouts!! Can't wait to see what you create in 2014. Happy New Year!