1.28.2014

PL 2014 || Weeks 1, 3 & 4

Good morning!  I am freezing my butt off in this little part of the world!  Hopefully, it's a bit more comfortable where you are...
 
I have a few weeks worth of Project Life to share with you today.  This weekend I had a mini-PL marathon.  I caught up on all my DVR shows while catching up on 2014.  I still have weeks to do in 2013 and I didn't want to get behind in 2014 already.  Anywho, here they are:

Week 1:
I love the "Hello 2014" card.  It actually came in my January Birchbox.  (Don't know what Birchbox is?  Click on the link.  It may just change your life!  :o) ) I loved the colors and knew that I wanted to cut it down to use in my PL spread.
 
Week 3:
This was my Studio Calico kit only spread.  I really like this kit.  There were a ton of great embellishments included in it.  Unfortunately, I'm not the biggest fan of the project I actually created.  Oh well.  You can't like them all.  On the plus side, I think the new style of Becky Higgins page protectors are really fun!
 
Week 4:
This was my Cocoa Daisy kit only spread for the month.  The colors are not colors that I typically gravitate towards, but I think they ended up looking okay...
 
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
Supplies:
 
Week 1: Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design F); Alphas: Basic Grey, Pink Paislee; Journaling Cards: Becky Higgins, Studio Calico, Birchbox; Labels: Simple Stories, Heidi Swapp, Hello Forever; Wood Veneers: Studio Calico; Puffy Sticker: Skipping 5; Staples: Tim Holtz
 
Week 3: Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design K); Patterned Paper: Studio Calico, October Afternoon; Labels, Wood Veneers, Tag, Star Clips, Rub-Ons, Journaling Card, Stickers: Studio Calico; Enamel Dots: Queen & Company; Puffy Stickers: Twine & Ink;Staples: Tim Holtz; Kit: Studio Calico Copper Mountain
 
Week 4: Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design K); Cards: Cocoa Daisy, Evalicious; Alphas: October Afternoon, Basic Grey, American Crafts; Enamel Dots: Basic Grey; Patterned Paper: Cocoa Daisy, Studio Calico; Badge: Evalicious; Wood Veneer: Cocoa Daisy; Chipboard: October Afternoon; Staples: Tim Holtz; Kit: Cocoa Daisy Blueprint

No comments: