2.10.2014

PL 2014 || Week 6

Hey, everyone!  My project life spread for last week isn't that exciting.  I barely took any photos and really, not much happened.  So, I used a smaller pocket page than normal and included things like the Super Bowl and Groundhog Day.
 
Even though this spread is not very exciting, I did want to bring your attention to the title card.  I actually scraplifted it from a post on the Simple Stories blog.  I had all those Simple Stories months cards lying around and didn't quite know how I was going to use them...but Pinterest came to the rescue (as always)!
As always, thanks for stopping by. 
 
Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design G); Alphas: Basic Grey, American Crafts; Journaling Cards: Studio Calico, Simple Stories; Wood Veneers: Studio Calico; Enamel Dots: Queen & Company, My Mind's Eye; Stickers: Simple Stories, My Mind's Eye; Paper Label: Life, Love, Paper

1 comment:

Captain Nick Sparrow said...

Another cute page! That baby is darling. As a Broncos fan, I'm wondering how I'm going to document my Superbowl story. Maybe it will just be a black piece of paper sprinkled with my tears.