2.16.2014

The Studio || No Photo Challenge

Hey, everyone!  Yes, you read the title correctly: the challenge this week at The Studio is to create a layout using no photos.  Umm...that was really hard for me.  Luckily, I'm a bit of a pack rat (or so my dear husband says) and I keep a lot of random ephemera from trips and random events we attend.  In the end, I settled on scrapping my plane ticket to Hawaii:
I hope you'll join us over at The Studio for this challenge...I know it's a bit hard this time around, but it could really get your creative juices flowing!  Plus, there's a gift card to AbsoluteSCRAP up for grabs this month!
 
Cardstock: Bazzill; Alphas: American Crafts; Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny, Simple Stories for Cocoa Daisy, Cocoa Daisy; Wooden Shapes: Studio Calico, Sodalicious; Mists: Studio Calico, Heidi Swapp, Tattered Angels; Journaling Card: Cocoa Daisy; Label Sticker: Simple Stories

3 comments:

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

I just loooooove this layout. The ticket tells just as much as a phot, and the way you have embellished it is Perfect!

Luckie said...

No photo is always a difficult challenge but you did really fine!

pysselpetra said...

cool take on the challenge. pretty bold colors page. love your style