3.02.2014

The Studio Challenges || Scraplift Yourself

Seriously!  That's the challenge at The Studio this week!  So, it's right up my alley considering I've been challenging myself to do this for the last few months with my Scraplift Saturdays.  I don't think it's ever easy to scraplift yourself.  This is especially true if you're lifting a layout that you truly love.  There's a lot of pressure to create a layout equally good.
 
For this challenge, I dug waaaaay back in my scrap archives to 2010 and picked a layout that may still be my favorite ever.
 
And here is my new updated take.  There's still a rainbow and black and white photos.  I think the subject matter of this layout is way cuter than the first one, though! 
With the first layout I was able to clear out some of my ribbon stash.  With this new layout, I dug deep into my scrap bin and was able to use up some of my long ignored scraps.
 
Thanks for stopping in.  Please hop on over to The Studio to see everyone else's take on this challenge and join in the fun for your chance at the monthly prize!
 
Supplies: Unfortunately, the first layout was created at a time when I did not keep track of the products I used, so I ma unable to provide a product list for this one.
 
Layout2: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: American Crafts, Jillibean Soup, October Afternoon, Sassafras, Crate Paper, Cosmo Cricket, Echo Park, Bella Blvd, Me & My Big Ideas, Bo Bunny; Puffy Stickers: Studio Calico; Enamel Dots: Prima, Freckled Fawn, My Mind's Eye; Alphas: Pink Paislee

1 comment:

Luckie said...

Oh Kat! Both are gorgeous!