5.07.2014

PL 2014 || Week 16

Oh man!  I have been such an awful blogger recently.  And the last few posts have been way too Project Life oriented.  Unfortunately, today is no different.  Another sad thing:  I am two weeks behind and I have a crazy weekend planned, so I have no doubts that I will be three weeks in the hole come Sunday.  I'm going to have a lot of catching up to do...and I hate that!  Oh well...enough of my whining...
 
Week 16 was made using Cocoa Daisy's April kit.  I loved the greens, blues and yellows - so bright and cheerful!

I cut my page protector down to the size that I needed it to be.
 I made a card that flipped up and revealed a fun photo of a group of us from work.
And here is a close-up of one of my favorite parts of the layout.  There will be a tutorial on the Curtsey Boutique soon showing how I made it (hint: it was suuuuuper easy!).
 Thanks for stopping by.  Hopefully I will have something a bit more exciting to share next time.
 
Supplies: Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design F cut to size); Journaling Cards: Cocoa Daisy, Evalicious; Alphas: Jillibean Soup, Studio Calico; Tape: Little B; Wooden Dots, Stickers: My Mind's Eye; Enamel Shapes: Doodlebug Design; Vellum Labels, Wooden Number: Studio Calico

No comments: