8.03.2014

The Studio || Buttons!

Hello, everyone!  And hello, August!  You certainly snuck up on me quickly!
 
A new month means new challenges at The Studio.  The first one this month is about buttons - find a way to use buttons in your layout.  The layout I created is very simple, but I actually really like it.  I've had my pink and purple Studio Calico Color Theory buttons sitting around for awhile, begging to be used.  This challenge was the push I needed to get them on paper!
 
Also, the new design team is up at The Studio today.  Their layouts are super inspirational...make sure you go check them out!!
 
Supplies: Patterned Paper, Giant Tag, Paper Star Stickers: Studio Calico; Glittered Cardstock, Puffy Star Stickers: Doodlebug Design; Buttons: Studio Calico, Doodlebug Design; Star Clips: Two Peas in a Bucket; Staples: Tim Holtz; Label Stickers: Simple Stories; Paper Tag: Chic Tags

3 comments:

Tessa Buys said...

I absolutely love the clean and simple design of this page! Definitely one I'll be scraplifting later, if that's okay with you :).

Susanne said...

I am loving the white space here, and the boldness of that button row. Well done.

Jinny Newlin said...

Cute, cute, CUTE, Kat! Love that little button row, but those starry bits have got to be my fave!