9.14.2014

The Studio || Sketch Challenge

Hi, everyone!
 
For today's challenge over at The Studio, we have a lovely sketch created by Valerie.  Her sketch is based off the button layout that our August Guest Designer, Kerry Bruce, created.
 
Here is the sketch: 
 
Fun right?  I rotated the sketch a bit to fit my needs and here is what I created:
That circle threw me a little bit.  I'm still not sure I totally like how I incorporated it, but it will do.  I used one of my favorite color combos on this layout: red and turquoise.  It's a trusty color combo that I think always looks good.
 
Hop on over to The Studio to see what the other ladies created and to play along!
 
Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Teresa Collins; Vellum, Alphas: American Crafts; Transparency: Hambly; Washi Tape; Tim Holtz; Chipboard Stars, Wooden Arrow, Mist: Studio Calico; Enamel Shapes: Doodlebug Design; Diecut Tab, "Smile" Stamp: October Afternoon; Badge: Hello Forever

2 comments:

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

This is great Kat!! That circle didn't seem to throw you at all.. nailed it girl!

Jinny Newlin said...

Love what you've done here, Kat, but those pics steal the show! Priceless!