10.06.2014

Curtsey Boutique Shares

Good morning.  It's back to work today.  Blah.  Luckily, I got in a lot of time at my scrap desk this weekend, so I can't complain too much.

I have been a tad bit delinquent in sharing some Curtsey Boutique projects recently, so I figured I would share two of them today.

The first is a Project Life spread.  This includes the week that E hurt himself.  I included his hospital bracelet in one of the pockets (all his info is whited out for privacy purposes).  This week also focused on Summer and I love how bright and colorful it turned out!





Next up, another Project Life spread.  This week included one of my best friends' baby showers.  She's having a little girl in a few weeks (exciting!) and I jumped on the opportunity to pink up the spread.  The Curtsey Boutique had a lot of items that were perfect for the cause:



And finally - a card that I made for Childhood Cancer Awareness month (September).  The owner of Curtsey Boutique, CarrieAnne, is very passionate about the cause.  A dear friend of her's lost their little boy last year and CarrieAnne has really tried to raise awareness.  I contributed an all-gold card to the blog.  Even though September is over, you can still help the cause.  Here is one site to check out.

Week 26: Page Protectors: Becky Higgins (Designs F & H); Journaling Cards: Studio Calico; Simple Stories; Washi Tape: Queen & Company; Star Clip: Maya Road; Alphas: American Crafts, Studio Calico; Label Stickers: Simple Stories; Sequins: Lawn Fawn, Studio Calico; Chipboard Star, Word Labels: Studio Calico; Staples: Tim Holtz; Doilies, Tag, Plastic Bag (on homemade filler card); Glitter Stars, Starburst Label; Sick Pin: Curtsey Boutique

Week 30: Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design N); Journaling Cards: Studio Calico, Amy Tangerine; Library Card, Butterfly, Book Page Star, Stick Pin; Arrow Tag: Curtsey Boutique; Paper Bag: Webster's Pages; Chipboard Shapes: Studio Calico; Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye; Alphas: October Afternoon, Studio Calico; Patterned Paper, Label Stickers: Heidi Swapp; Diecut: Chic Tags; Word Stickers: Little Yellow Bicycle; Staples: Tim Holtz

Card: Cardstock: Bazzill; Vellum: American Crafts; Puffy Stickers, Doily: Studio Calico; Butterflies, Sequins: Curtsey Boutique

No comments: