12.23.2014

Inspired by Echo Park

Good morning, everyone!  I am popping by to share a layout that I had posted up on the Clique Kits' Blog yesterday.  It was my last project made with the December kit.  I've said it before, but I really LOVED working with this kit. I think it's my favorite kit of all time!!

For this layout I was inspired by the fun Echo Park Creative Agenda collection.  I loved the water-colored elements so I replicated them onto my layout.
For a full how-to, check out the Clique Kits blog.  Also, almost all the items in the Clique Kits store are marked down (some stuff up to 50% off!!) and if use code KAT10 you get an extra 10% off on top of that - check it out and do a little Christmas shopping for yourself ;-)

Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Heidi Swapp; Alphas: Evalicious, Fancy Pants Designs; Chipboard: Echo Park; Die Cuts: Heidi Swapp

1 comment:

Jinny Newlin said...

Looks like a beautiful kit! Love your angled design!