3.04.2015

Highlighting the Green Chevron Washi || Spiegelmom Scraps

Hey, everyone!  I have a new layout up on the Spiegelmom Scraps blog today.  This layout focuses all on the fun green washi tape from the store:

This page came together very quickly for me.  I just measured off the top 5 inches of my cardstock and covered it in the washi tape.  I alternated the direction of the chevrons, which ended up creating an optical illusion of sorts (seriously, stare at it for a while…it’s a bit trippy!)  That was a happy accident!  Once I was done with that, I added simple embellishments, a few paint drips and then I was done.  This layout came together in about 20 minutes!

I used the following items from the store:

Stop by the store and check out all the fun products!  Use code KAT10 for 10% off your purchase!!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Washi, Tags, Doilies: Spiegelmom Scraps; Wood Veneers: Studio Calico, Chic Tags; Labels: Heidi Swapp; Mist: Studio Calico

No comments: