3.15.2015

The Studio || Old Stash Challenge

Good morning, everyone!  There is a new challenge up at The Studio today and it's a fun one - if you've been scrapping for awhile, you probably have a giant stash.  I'm definitely a paper hoarder and I have papers from years ago.  The challenge today - use up some of that old stash!

I used one of my favorite collections from one of my favorite old companies - the "Count Me In" collection from Sassafras.  I was so sad when they went out of business.  
I did think the cute number papers were perfect for a layout about putt-putt with big niece...

So, go ahead!  Dig into your stash, use up some of those old supplies (it makes room for new ones!) and play along with us at The Studio!!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper, Alphas, Stickers: Sassafras; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye

1 comment:

Jinny Newlin said...

These papers fit your photo perfectly! Gorgeous combination of patterns and color!