5.30.2015

Chester || Bella Blvd

Good morning, everyone! Happy weekend!!  I wanted to pop in to quickly share my most recent layout for Bella Blvd.  It was made using the new Riley & Rover collections and it features the most adorable photo of the most adorable puppy.  His name is Chester and he belongs to my in-laws.  E & I want a dog so bad - we're not allowed to have one where we live now, but we are definitely getting one when we move.  So for now, Chester is the closest thing we have to our own pup:

I'm a sucker for primary colors, which is one of the reasons why I love these collections so much.  I used papers from the Riley collection and stickers from the Rover collection and I used on of my go-to designs: a simple, down-the-middle-of-the-page design.  It always works for me!



Thanks for stopping in!  Enjoy the weekend!!

Cardstock: Bazzill;  Everything Else: Bella Blvd

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I just loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that photo and the colors!! I just ordered this collection, can't wait to play with it!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Ever so sweet, Kat! Love all the bright, happy patterns and colors! And such a great photo!