6.25.2015

Another Grid Layout || Clique Kits

Hey, everyone!  I know I shared a grid layout last week, but I have another one to share today - this time it was made using my July kit from Clique Kits.

Like every month, this month's kit included a variety of cut files, including an awesome calendar cut file.  I enlarged the cut file so that the squares were roughly 2" x 2" and then began filling in my squares with a variety of photos, papers and embellishments.  The grid never gets old for me!!

To add a little bit of interest I  placed my grid at an angle.  I kind of love the end result!


Hope you can check out the CK blog!  There is currently a waiting list for kits at the moment, but the store has a ton of great stuff and if you use code KAT10 at check out you'll get 10% off your entire purchase!!

Cardstock: Bazzill, Recollections; Patterned Paper, Brads, Alphas: Chickaniddy Crafts; Puffy Stickers: 7Paper; Flair, Cut Files: Clique Kits; Mist: Heidi Swapp

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving those sneaks!!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

So, stinkin' cute! Such a fun, angled design, and your pics are precious!