6.03.2015

Geek Chic || Bella Blvd

June?  Is it seriously June?  This year is flying by so fast...it needs to slow down just a teensy bit!!

Any ways...I'm up on the Bella Blvd blog today and this week we are focusing on the Star Student collection.  I love this collection, but it doesn't really fit into  my life very well.  I don't have kids and of course, I always scrap pictures of my nieces, but I don't have any school-themed photos of them. So, I did something a little unique and used mostly the B-side of papers and added in a pop of pink:

My favorite paper form this collection is the glasses paper.  It's called "Geek Chic" and that's where I pulled my title from.  Here are some close-ups:

Thanks for popping in!!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Everything else: Bella Blvd

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo fun! LOVING those photos and the title work!!!!

Stacie said...

Super cute! Love all of the glasses!