6.06.2015

Jot Magazine!

Hi, everyone!  Happy, HAPPY weekend!!  I am so excited to pop in and share that I have a layout in Issue 10 of Jot Magazine!  I used a bunch of my Bella Blvd goodies and I got another wedding layout scrapped (if you're counting, I'm only three years behind!)! 

I love the punch and orange colored range of products from Bella Blvd and I just knew they'd be perfect for another wedding layout.  When I saw the call from Jot Magazine for party layouts, it was just the push I needed!


Thanks for stopping in - you should definitely go check out Jot Magazine, if you haven't before - it's chock full of inspiration and it's totally FREE.  Can't beat that!!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Everything Else: Bella Blvd

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!