7.03.2015

Clique Kits' Project Life

Hey, everyone!  I shared one of my Project Life spreads up on the Clique Kits' blog yesterday.  I made the spread using the July Kit, Carpe Diem.  I LOVE this kit - it's so fun and colorful, has a lot of fun patterns and a great selection of embellishments.  I'm definitely a fan!

Here is week 13 of my Project Life:

If you head on over to the blog, you can see all the little details of the spread.  Also, Clique Kits is having a sale this week - use code 40JULY15 on all clearance items for 40% off.  Also, use code KAT10 for 10% off regularly priced items for a 10% discount!

Have a happy Friday!

Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design F); Patterned Paper, Alphas: Chickaniddy Crafts; Jounraling Cards: 7Paper, Clique Kits; Cut File: Clique Kits; Sequins: SpiegelMom Scraps Puffy Stickers: 7Paper; Staples: Tim Holtz

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee your page!! Those photos are great and the colors are too!!!!

Captain Nick Sparrow said...

I love it!