7.24.2015

Fly Everyday || The Cut Shoppe

Good morning, everyone!  I wanted to stop in today to show you how I used one of my favorite new cut files from The Cut Shoppe.

When I saw the "Any Which Way" background, my mind instantly began thinking about ways I could use it, what directions to place my arrows in, how to fill in the arrows, etc.  It's just such a fun file with unlimited possibilities.  Ultimately, I decided to use the arrows going up and down.  I took the 8.5 x 11 file and only traced 5 rows of the arrows.  I eventually decided to place the arrows to one side instead of in the middle.  I really thought this was the perfect cut file to highlight the photo of my nieces flying a kite on the beach:

I went with a softer color palette than I'm used to, but I think it complements the photo and theme well.  It's hard to tell here, but I also sprayed the cut file with some Calico shine, so it looks really pretty in person.


The cut file I used on this layout:


Thanks so much for stopping in today!  Have a happy weekend!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING all the arrows!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Love the patterned papers behind the cut file, Kat!