9.05.2015

Clique Kits' September Challenge

Hey, everyone!  The Clique Kits September challenge is live on their blog now!  The rules are the same as always: you can link up ANY project, you can link up to THREE times, and you DON'T have to use Clique Kits products or kits to play along.  How easy is that?!  

The winner this month will receive a Clique Kit, which is definitely a good deal since subscriptions are sold out right now.

For this challenge I dove into the awesome September kit which features a ton of awesome product from Cocoa Vanilla Studios.  It also has some fun Evalicious goodies and some exclusive word stickers designed by Melissa of Pretty Little Studio!

Here is my layout:

If it looks sort of familiar, it's because I scraplifted myself.  I really wanted to play with paper but my creative juices were not flowing.  Scraplifting myself is one of my favorite ways to get back in a creative zone.  Here is the layout I lifted.

I hope  you can play along with us this month!!

Cardstock: American Crafts; Patterned Paper, Die Cuts: Cocoa Vanilla Studio; Journaling Card, Flair, Sequins: Clique Kits; Mist: Heidi Swapp

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!

Anna said...

Love this layout Kat, really pretty.