9.26.2015

Hello Autumn! || Bella Blvd

Happy Saturday, friends!  I have been SLAMMED with work and this weekend I am SLAMMED with scrap assignments....at least I like my weekend work ;o)

I wanted to share a layout that I made for the Bella Blvd blog.  It was made for their "Flashback Friday" feature.  We were asked to use one of the older Bella lines to create a project.  Since it is officially Fall where I am, I thought the Hello Autumn collection would be perfect.  Plus, i'm hoping this project encourages cooler weather to come my way - I am ready to wear my boots!



Can you believe it?  A not white background!  I'm so proud of myself :o)

I also just had to sprinkle in some gold rush sequins from SpiegelMom Scraps.  They're my fave!

Have a fabulous day!

Sequins: SpiegelMom Scraps; Everything Else: Bella Blvd

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Just love this so much! I pinned it from BB's blog yesterday!!!!!!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Very, very cute! I want it to be fall so badly, too!