10.11.2015

Sketch Challenge || The Studio

Good morning, everyone!  There is a new sketch challenge up at The Studio today!  I had a fairly easy time working with the sketch because it was based off of one of my previous layouts for The Studio.  The design is one of my go-to designs when I'm feeling stuck, so this layout came together really quickly.  Here is the sketch:

Here is my take on it:

I managed to squeeze in a lot of goodies from the SpiegelMom Scraps Shop on this layout:
-Bermuda Triangle Sequin Mix (I used the pretty little blue ones from this mix)

If you see anything in the shop that you like, use code KAT15 to get 15% off your entire purchase- and I hope you can play along with The Studio this month!!

Happy Sunday!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper, Border, Label Sticker, Chipboard Sticker, Alphas: Pink Paislee; "Sun, Fun & Laughter" Die Cut: Chic Tags; Paper Bag: Webster's Pages; Tags, Doily, Sequins: SpiegelMom Scraps Shop; Ribbon: May Arts

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

Omgosh I ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ this!!! You're rocking layouts with our girls!!