11.01.2015

Pretty Little Studio Shares

Eeeek!  Happy November!  I hope your Halloween was good and now you're in the right frame of mind to get ready for the holidays!  Where did this year go?!?!

I wanted to pop in and share two layouts that I made for Pretty Little Studio recently.

For the first layout, we were asked to use Word Art in our project.  Word Art are those fun die cut words that PLS sales.  I used the "I Love You" Word Art and focused on bringing the colors from the die cut into the rest of my layout.  I created a very linear design:

The second layout I created was for a Pinterest prompt.  Here is the photo:

Here how I was inspired:

I placed my photos in a similar design as the planters in the photo.  I also really loved the white on grey, so I used white doilies on top of grey cardstock.

Thanks for stopping in.  Enjoy your Sunday!!

Layout 1: Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Studio Calico; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

Layout 2: Cardstok: American Crafts; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Staple: Tim Holtz; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee your lo! LOVING those fun photos, the colors and the doilies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!