11.27.2015

Shipping Tag Fun || Pretty Little Studio

Good morning, everyone!  Happy day after Thanksgiving if you celebrated yesterday!  Now we have to decide if we want to brave the craziness of the outdoors to run any errands this weekend.  Black Friday always scares me :)

I'm up on the Pretty Little Studio blog today sharing a layout that features tons of shipping tags.  I love all the PLS shipping tags - they come in such pretty colors and fun patterns!

For this layout I scraplifted one of my fave layouts this year.  I really like the end result:
Thanks for popping in today!  Good luck if you decide to brave the madness of Black Friday!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the doilies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

OMG!! I so LOVE this layout Kat!! You're the sweetest for scrapping some of our photos!!