12.07.2015

Clique Kits' December Challenge

Good morning, everyone!  The Clique Kits' December Challenge is now live on their blog!  The same rules apply as always:

1.  You can create anything you want.
2.  You don't have to use CK kits or products.
3.  You can enter up to 3 projects.

Seems like a pretty sweet deal, right?!  This month a $30 gift card to Evalicious is up for grabs!

For my challenge layout, I used the December Clique Kit, Girl Cave.  This kit is too much fun.  It features awesome papers from Pink Paislee, embellishments from My Mind's Eye, Jillibean Soup, and CK exclusives, and alphas from Bella Blvd.  I'm a definite fan!

Here is what I created:

Isn't that flower paper the most fun?  I love it!

I really hope you can play along with us this month!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper, Washi Tape: Pink Paislee; Wood Veneers: My Mind's Eye; Sequins: Jillibean Soup; Alphas: Bella Blvd; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Doilies: SpiegelMom Scraps; Cut Files: Clique Kits exclusive

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful! LOVING the colors and that photo!!!!!!!