12.04.2015

Pretty Little Studio December Sketch

***If you are looking for the SpiegelMom Scraps Holiday Hop, please click here.***

Happy Friday - woo hoo!  This was a loooooooong week for me, so I'm very happy that the weekend has arrived!

Earlier this week the December sketch was posted on the Pretty Little Studio blog.  It's a fun sketch with a lot of layers and I had a ton of fun playing with it.  Here's the sketch:

Here's my layout:

I really love the fresh color palette of the Merry and Bright line.  I picked out papers that contained mainly light pink, aqua and green and I really love the end result.  It's still Christmas-y, but in a new, updated way! 

Thanks for popping in!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Cut Files: Clique Kits; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

2 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

Such a super cute layout!! Isn't this collection awesome?!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo cute! LOVING that photo and the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!