12.31.2015

Top 10 in 2015

One of my favorite things to do at the end of every year is to look back on my work from the past year and pick some of my favorites.  It helps me discover what my style is, how its changed and what things I want to improve on in the new year.  This year I made a whopping 130 layouts!  I was lucky enough to serve n some amazing design teams.  2015 was definitely good to me, creatively, and I hope to continue my creative journey in 2016.  In order of when they were created, here are my 10 favorite layouts from the year:











As you can see, I've got a lot of Bella Blvd layouts in here - and I haven't quite gotten over my proclivity for a clean white background :)  If you're interested in any of the products used in these layouts, just click on the source link under each photo and it will take you to the original post with the supply list.

Happy New Year everyone - hope it's a safe and happy time for you and your families!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You rocked it this year! I love it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna said...

I love all these layouts, such great colours! Happy New Year Kat!