1.04.2016

Clique Kits' Alegria

Good morning, everyone...well, sort of...it's back to reality for me today after a nice long break.  I'm not sad to be going back to work, just a little weary after having so much time off relaxing and enjoying my family.  I guess we'll all fall back into a normal routine soon.  :o)

I wanted to pop in and share one of my first layouts of the year with you.  I made this one with January's kit from Clique Kits.  The kit is called Alegria - and it's just that - happy.  I adore it.  It's chock full of the Fancy Pants' collection, Happy Place, and it's so bright and colorful.  Honestly, these kits keep getting better and better.  I feel so blessed to be on this team and experience all the scrappy goodness :o)

I kept this layout simple.  That background paper is so much fun and I used my gelatos to highlight a few key phrases.  I really love the effect.

Thanks for stopping in!!  Enjoy your Monday (if possible!).

Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper, Diecuts, Stickers, Labels: Fancy Pants Designs; Twine: American Crafts; Staples: Tim Holtz; Sequins: Pinkfresh Studio; Mist: Heidi Swapp

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the feathers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!