2.10.2016

Some PLS Shares

Good morning, all!  I recently realized that I have a few Pretty Little Studio projects that I forgot to share here.

The first one was for the February sketch.  Here is the sketch:

Here is my take on it:

I do love me some grid layouts, so I thought this sketch was a lot of fun to work with.  I used bright colors from the Neapolitan collection to highlight these pool photos - and now I'm ready for Summer!  :)

The second layout was a lot of fun to make.  I punched out circles from patterned paper, vellum and even a bingo card to create this one...it came together very quickly, which is always a bonus!

Thanks for stopping in today!

Layout 1: Cardstock: American Crafts; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

Layout 2: Cardstock: American Crafts; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Staples: Tim Holtz; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the circles!!!!!!!!!!!!